WITH REGARD TO THE LIMIT OF THE ŠKODA CUP – RACE VOŽICE
PLEASE ALL REGISTERED AND UNPAID COMPETITORS WHO WILL NOT START TO CONTACT US BECAUSE
THEY BLOCKED A PLACE FOR OTHER INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS.
- For all registrations, the application becomes valid only after payment. Unpaid applications will be DELETED after registration closes. Follow the list of registered racers and the payment status.
The teams and clubs are recommended to use the so-called club application, which enables a single payment for all selected racers. In the list of members you will find „your“ licensed holders according to the current CSC database. We try to keep it as up-to-date as possible. In case someone is missing, you can add them to the list (if they are not registered with another team) or use an individual’s application.
The system respects log-in data from the road, XCO races and cyclocross. New log-in (or forgotten log-in) can be obtained on request by e-mail to the contact person of the service group SportSoft (e-mail: email@example.com)
Read carefully the below information. There is no rush!
- After logging into the system, select the race and click on the „Create application“ button.
- From the list of racers, select the ones that you want to register and click on the „Register selected competitors“ button.
- Click on the „View application“ button. At this point, you can still edit the application (unsubscribe or add racers).
- To complete the application, select the registered racers (by clicking the box to the left of the racer’s name) and pay the entry fee by clicking on the „Pay entry fee for selected racers“ button.
- Racers whose entry fees were already paid cannot be deregistered. On the other hand, new racers can be added to the application at any time and their entry fee can be paid in a similar way. Any refund of the entry fee will be handled according to the rules.
- Racers whose entry fees are not paid by the application deadline (according to the schedule) will be considered as not registered and their application will be deleted. Correctly completed application form can be verified in the list of registered racers for the given race of the race series.
- In case of problems with card payment, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help. However, first, make sure that your card is enabled for online transactions with the appropriate limit, which is the most common cause of declined card payments.
- You can find the tax receipt confirming the payment of the entry fee when you log-in to the system of team application for the respective race, or in the confirmation e-mail in case of the individual application form.
- A simple application form with the direct payment option. You will find payment instructions at the end of the registration process or you can follow the payment instructions in the confirmation email.